When doing tarot spreads for two different outcomes, it’s easy to do them in a “v” shape, with one branch being one outcome and the other branch being the other. And that’s a very workable and solid spread for such a question. The one that I use is similar, but is more like a “two [...]
Tag archives for spread
Posted by Mary on Thursday, March 15th 2012
- Samhain Blog Hop: Shadows and Death
- Has your year matched your reading?
- A Thankful Harvest
- Spontaneous Magick
- Tarot Translation Group: My Significator
- Spiritual Poetry: Walk The Abyss
- Are You Leaving Fruit On The Vine
- Tarot Translation Group Week 2:
- God Save the Queen
- Pagan Blog Project: M is for Merriment
- abundance author cards care change creativity depression divine energy family fibromyalgia flow free friends goddess gratitude healing health help inspiration interpretation joy lessons mental health online pagan blog project pain pets prosperity reading reiki relax reversed self-care seminar spirituality tarot thoughts tips trust universe webinar wellness work writing
'Being blasted back' I do love that expression - s...
Really loved this. Thanks for being so honest here...
Hmmm...Success that is prudently shared, being eit...
I see the Six of Pentacles many times as both givi...
I often see the 6 of Pentacles as generosity but r...
The Six of Pentacles for me is about the times whe...
I love the sunrise and the sunset... very special ...
Thank you for the encouragement....
Love the idea of the Tower giving way to the Sun.....
I was up early (cos I couldn't sleep) on the day i...
- Alison Cross:
- From The Tower To The Sun (7)
- Tarot Blog Hop: The Fire Tends To All (4)
- Tarot Blog Hop: The Fruit of Harvest (4)
- Samhain Blog Hop: Shadows and Death (4)
- Tarot Blog Hop: Painting New Life Into Old Stories (3)
- Mary Caelsto, author (2)
- Hello world! (1)
- Finding Open Windows (1)
- Tarot: Am I reading too much? (1)
- Monthly Tarot Reading For April (1)